- Goods will be dispatched after the funds are available within The Wheel Gallery.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refunded for returns for any reason other than damaged shipment.
- On the registrations, the Customers will need to enter their address details. For each address entered the courier service level will be indicated.
- Requests by the customer for a specific carrier may affect shipping costs.
- It is The Wheel Gallery policy to dispatch items ordered in the shortest possible time, but The Wheel Gallery cannot be held responsible for any delays that occurred whilst in transit.
- The Wheel Gallery reserves the right to change the standard rate without prior notice.
- The Wheel Gallery reserves the right to ship by any carrier of its choice. We choose the courier service based on the most efficient manner of delivery as determined by us before shipment.
- The Wheel Gallery reserves the right to change shipping and handling charges for any particular order for whatever reason. In this case, the customer will be notified, and have an option of accepting or canceling the order.