- Customer must contact The Wheel Gallery first prior to returning any products for refunds or warranty.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to assure that hardware or software products are compatible with their equipment. No refund/replacement will be available for incompatibility problem. Please select your goods carefully before placing an order or ask for advice in writing before purchasing.
- Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after the dispatching will result in the Customer having to pay 30% restocking fee, the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back. Cancellations may be communicated by telephone, email or fax.
- Returned goods must be in its original condition and include all the original packaging.
- Credit card payments shall be refunded to the same credit card account. Money Orders shall be refunded by The Wheel Gallery's check. Check refunds shall be mailed only to the original billing address.
- There will be no credit given on order price difference, due to price drops. Please select carefully at the time when you place your order.
- If your goods are damaged or faulty at the time you receive them, you should contact The Wheel Gallery within 7 days and we will arrange the return authorisation and pickup of the goods. Instructions for labelling and pickup of the goods will be communicated with you at this time. If a product returned as faulty or damaged is found not to be so, it will be returned to you and you will be charged the delivery cost of picking up and returning the goods.
- All warranties are voided if returned product is found in any way to be mishandled, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged or used under wrong voltage etc.